Counselors will present safety lessons to all students using the Safer Smarter Teens curriculum. Below is more information on the curriculum. Contact your child’s counselor if you have any questions or any information you would like to share.
Welcome back to Quarter 3! Students will receive Semester 2 schedules in their first hour (2nd period) classes Tuesday 01/08.
Some upcoming dates:
- 01/10: Town Hall meetings for 2nd semester’s expectations (teacher escort students to cafeteria at appointed times)
- 01/15: Report cards go home for Q2
- 01/21: Holiday — no school for students/staff
- 01/31: Honor Roll for Q2
Join Remind for updates and school information on upcoming dates!
|Day||10 AM Presentation||PM Presentation|
|Monday 11/26||Woodland ES||New River ES (12:15)|
|Tuesday 11/27||West Zephyrhills ES||Chester Taylor ES (2:00)|
- Students and parents can apply for Infinity at this link until the application window closes 12/14: http://tinyurl.com/rbsmsInfinity6 .
- Teachers will be contacted for references, the student’s academic, assessment, attendance, and behavioral history will be compiled, and all factors including the student’s essay on the application form will be reviewed in January 2019.
- Notifications about application status will occur late January via the parent-provided email from the application.
- Please contact Mrs. Pinsky via email or phone (813 794 6500) if there are any questions about the application process or the Infinity Academy program.
SILLY SOCK Monday
Video: Bethany Hamilton
SUPERHERO TUESDAY Video: Chelsie Hightower Pictures:
TWIN/TEAM Wednesday Video: P.O.D. Pictures:
UNITY Day (Orange) Video: Adam Wainwright
Wear RED, Video: Dartanyon Crockett ASSEMBLY Pictures:
2018 RBSMS Red Ribbon Week Guest Jeannine Laurence, MADD’s Power of You(th)
Erase The Hate Week is our annual event celebrating everyone’s uniqueness and appreciating our differences. We’re celebrating this year from Friday 9/21 daily through Monday 10/1 with a different theme, video, and activities each day, so join us to help build our best school climate! Here’s our introductory SchoolMessenger notice and our kickoff video.
- Friday 9/21 Start With Hello (Counselors on News, & Video)
Monday 9/24 Power of the Bystander — Different is Cool! Tuesday 9/25 Meanness Visible Wednesday 9/26 Meanness Overwhelms (flip negatives to positives) Thursday 9/27 Ask The Question Friday 9/28 Mix It Up At Lunch Monday 10/01 World Blue Shirt Day for Bullying Prevention Counselors on News, Video .
Erase The Hate by being a good citizen in person and online.
Counselors on the News & Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g8w7GV3-iA
Remind message for 9/27:
Selfie Stations On Stage: