Bookmark this resource link to troubleshoot myLearning issues for at-school & mySchoolOnline
Juniors: Here’s the August 2020 update to Florida’s graduation requirements:
If you plan to attend the college presentations:
- you MUST register ASAP
- Read & follow all of the steps at:
- Follow Ms. Colon’s Remind and Blog
College visit: UCF
UF college admissions presentation 9/24
Check her blog regularly for more presentations
Sign up here: https://connectplus.pasco.k12.fl.us/sfraneco/college-presentation-registration
Students who have earned semester grades of D or F in high school English or Math classes can recover that semester grade. Start date is Tuesday, September 22nd online, so completed forms must be submitted to school counselors by Friday, September 18. Students complete APEX at home after school every Tuesday and Thursday from 9/22 until 12/8.
To apply, complete the form found at https://lolhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/psat-for-9th-or-11th-graders/
In person: Submit form at Student Services
MSOL: mail in to Ms. Doohen at LOLHS
Can pay on Acorn
To schedule with your College & Career Specialist:
For videos and flyers on college/career:
See image above for updated requirements for Dual Enrollment Fall 2020.
- If you are requesting Fall DE and have passed PERT but have not met with me via Zoom, you will need to message me to schedule a time to meet.
- If you are requesting Fall Dual Enrollment and have not taken or passed PERT, view the requirements below. If you meet them, message me to schedule a time to meet. If you are not sure if you meet them, you can view your PSAT and FSA scores on myStudent. See below for details.
To view exam scores, there are several options:
- Students can log in to their College Board account to view PSAT (and AP) exam scores. Parents can create a parent College Board account, as well—but it doesn’t have the full access that students do.
- To create a student account: https://pages.collegeboard.org/account-help/how-create-account
- To create a parent account: https://parents.collegeboard.org/
- PSAT (and AP) test scores are also available on myStudent
- PARENTS can view all test scores on the parent portal on myStudent: on the left side, click on “My Child”, and then Click on “Test History”. All student test scores will appear there.
- STUDENTS can view test scores on myStudent: on the left side, click on “My Information” and then click on “Test History”. All student test scores will appear there.
Students can view their courses requests by logging into myStudent, making sure the year shows the year’s courses they want to view (if it’s next year’s, change the dropdown year to next year), and then click on the left-hand side My Information > Class Requests
Parents can view their child’s course requests by logging into myStudent, making sure the year shows the year’s courses they want to view (if it’s next year’s, change the dropdown year to next year), and then click on the left-hand side My Child > Class Requests