There will be sessions at each upcoming Pasco Pathways expo event that give an overview of Collegiate HS. This year, Collegiate HS will continue to be incorporated into the school choice application process along with our magnet schools and programs. You may use this catalog to learn more about CHS and the new application window. Below is an overview of the application process.
- January 7th – January 21st
- Must apply through the Pasco Pathways application in myStudent
- The PHSC paper application is still required and must be turned in by students who applied to school counselors for review of eligibility by January 25th
- January 25th
- Deadline for students to have paper applications turned into counselor
- February 4th
- Deadline for school counselors to review applications and send eligible applicant information to be received at district by the 8th
- Counselors should verify eligibility and that all parts of the application have been submitted by the student. Counselors should ensure that all courses/credits required to meet high school graduation are specified.
- February 19th -28th
- Parents notified of acceptance or denial
- February 28th
- Accepted students/parents must accept or decline their invitation to join CHS