REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: ALL MUST PRESENT THESE ITEMS: Continue reading Registration Requirements 2017
Registration Day is Tuesday, August 8th (more details to come later).
Students return to school on Monday August 14th.
Wishing you a healthy, happy, and safe summer!
Call (813) 794-6500 this summer to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Pinsky for registration during the summer or other questions.
Friday, May 12th 2017 is the RBSMS Pep Rally for our 5th grade elementary students… we’re excited to welcome you! Cheerleaders will welcome incoming students into the Continue reading 5th – 6th Pep Rally
RBSMS Students explored ZHS’ Aviation elective and learned about the program track, the need for students to enter STEM fields to fill job openings, explored the 3D printer which made engine parts, showed off maneuvers on flight simulators and Continue reading ZHS Aviation Elective
Ms. Pinsky, Ms. Simon, Mr. Snyder, and Mr. Adan will chaperone an articulation field trip to ZHS on Friday 4/28/17 for selected students to visit the high school Aviation elective. Continue reading Aviation Student Field Trip to ZHS
Proctoring the FSA tests will affect counselor availability for the next 3 weeks (April – May).
The RBSMS Counseling Department hope our students, families, and fellow staff enjoyed a happy, safe, and refreshing Spring Break!
Because Mrs. Holzum is on maternity leave, Mrs. Banks and Mrs. Pinsky will split 8th grade the rest of the school year. We’re looking to see your best quarter yet! Continue reading Post-Spring Break 2017!
All course cards for all grade levels are due now! Even if it’s late, please turn in your course card today!
3/6: Mrs. Pinsky at New River Elementary School
3/7: Mrs. Pinsky at Chester W. Taylor Elementary School
3/8: Mrs. Pinsky at Woodland Elementary School
3/9: Mrs. Pinsky at West Zephyrhills Elementary School
3/9 at 6pm: Parent University for current 5th grade families zoned for RBSMS
Staff from all curriculum areas, electives, and special programs will be in the Commons to welcome you, provide information and goodies, answer questions, and assist with registration. At 6:30, the presentation will begin in the cafeteria on next year’s course offereings and will feature administration, the counseling department, AVID, and Infinity staff.
See you Thursday, March 9th at 6:00pm at RBSMS!
- Mon. 1/25/17: 9:45am: Field Trip to WCHS with zoned 8th graders (Holzum/Pinsky)
- Mon. 1/25: 6pm-8pm: Parent Night & Curriculum Fair atWCHS for zoned 8th graders
- Wed. 1/27: 6pm-7:30: RBSMS Parent University for incoming 5th grade families (Pinsky)
- Mon. 2/1: 6pm-8pm:PHS Parent Night & Curriculum Fair for zoned 8th graders
- Thu. 2/4: RBSMS Articulation Meeting with Elementary Feeders at RBSMS
- Fri. 2/5: PINSKY Infinity/AVID applications due to Elementary Schools
- 3/6: Mrs. Pinsky at New River Elementary School
- 3/7: Mrs. Pinsky at Chester W. Taylor Elementary School
- 3/8: Mrs. Pinsky at Woodland Elementary School
- 3/9: Mrs. Pinsky at West Zephyrhills Elementary School
- 3/9 at 6pm: Parent University for current 5th grade families zoned for RBSMS