The Cooke Foundation Young Scholars Program is a selective 5-year, precollege scholarship for high-performing seventh-grade students with financial need. It provides comprehensive academic and college advising, financial support for school, Cooke-sponsored summer programming, internships, and other learning enrichment opportunities that may benefit students during their high school years.
Cooke Young Foundation Scholars Program Eligibility
- Grade level: Currently in seventh grade
- Grades: Mostly A’s with no C’s in sixth and seventh grade
- Testing: Official score report from state standardized testing, SAT®score reports (if applicable)
- Family income: Less than $95,000 annually
- Location: Reside in the U.S. or a U.S. territory and will attend high school in the U.S.
Tell your students to start their applications now. The application deadline is March 21, 2018.