See image above for updated requirements for Dual Enrollment Fall 2020.
- If you are requesting Fall DE and have passed PERT but have not met with me via Zoom, you will need to message me to schedule a time to meet.
- If you are requesting Fall Dual Enrollment and have not taken or passed PERT, view the requirements below. If you meet them, message me to schedule a time to meet. If you are not sure if you meet them, you can view your PSAT and FSA scores on myStudent. See below for details.
To view exam scores, there are several options:
- Students can log in to their College Board account to view PSAT (and AP) exam scores. Parents can create a parent College Board account, as well—but it doesn’t have the full access that students do.
- To create a student account: https://pages.collegeboard.org/account-help/how-create-account
- To create a parent account: https://parents.collegeboard.org/
- PSAT (and AP) test scores are also available on myStudent
- PARENTS can view all test scores on the parent portal on myStudent: on the left side, click on “My Child”, and then Click on “Test History”. All student test scores will appear there.
- STUDENTS can view test scores on myStudent: on the left side, click on “My Information” and then click on “Test History”. All student test scores will appear there.