Bulldogs, our first day of school is Monday, August 24th.
School begins at 8:31 a.m. and ends at 2:55.
All RBSMS students are welcome to have free breakfast in our cafetorium prior to the start of the school day.
DRESS CODE criteria: Arrive at school appropriately dressed and remain so throughout the day.
- Bikinis, tank tops, pajamas, muscle shirts and spandex clothing are not permitted.
- Pants shall be worn securely at the waist.
- No abdomen skin or underwear is to be exposed.
- Tops must be long enough to clearly overlap the belt line.
- Hats and head coverings shall not be worn on school campus unless approved by the principal for medical, health, or religious reasons.
- Shorts and skirt bottoms must be no higher than 4” above the knee.
- Blouses, shirts, and sweaters cannot dip below a line formed between the right and left armpit and must have sleeves.
- Clothing that advertises tobacco, alcohol, drugs, gangs, or anti-social groups are not permitted.
- Jewelry shall be worn in a way that does not permit a safety of health hazard or cause a disruption to the educational process.
- Wallet chains and dog collars are not permitted.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: ALL MUST PRESENT THESE ITEMS:
- PARENT/GUARDIAN’S DRIVER’S LICENSE (can serve as Proof of Residency)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY IN THE STEWART MIDDLE SCHOOL ZONE – current utility bill, lease agreement, house contract etc. showing parent/guardian’s name and physical address (PO Boxes are notacceptable)
- SPECIAL EDUCATION RECORDS (if applicable) – current IEP & Psychological report.
- REPORT CARD/TRANSCRIPT FROM LAST SCHOOL ATTENDED – If entering during the school year a WITHDRAWAL FORM from the previous school is required.
IN-STATE (but not Pasco County) TRANSFERS: Students transferring from another Florida school must present these additional items upon registration:
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS:
|4 DPT + 1 booster
||3 POLIO + 1 booster
||Hepatitis B Series
|TDAP Booster (7th Grade)
||Variciella (chicken pox) – (2 vaccines for 6th grade)
OUT-OF-STATE TRANSFERS: Students entering a Pasco County School for the first time must have all 5 of the above items PLUS the following items:
- CURRENT PHYSICAL – dated and signed by a physician within the last 12 months and specifies heart, lungs and blood pressure. Needs to be more than a statement that reads “child is in good health or normal”.
- VERIFICATION OF BIRTH – Birth Certificate
- STUDENT’S SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
ALL PARENTS MUST PRESENT THESE ITEMS AT REGISTRATION: Continue reading REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS