Ms. Pinsky, Ms. Simon, Mr. Snyder, and Mr. Adan will chaperone an articulation field trip to ZHS on Friday 4/28/17 for selected students to visit the high school Aviation elective. Continue reading Aviation Student Field Trip to ZHS
Proctoring the FSA tests will affect counselor availability for the next 3 weeks (April – May).
The RBSMS Counseling Department hope our students, families, and fellow staff enjoyed a happy, safe, and refreshing Spring Break!
Because Mrs. Holzum is on maternity leave, Mrs. Banks and Mrs. Pinsky will split 8th grade the rest of the school year. We’re looking to see your best quarter yet! Continue reading Post-Spring Break 2017!
All course cards for all grade levels are due now! Even if it’s late, please turn in your course card today!
3/6: Mrs. Pinsky at New River Elementary School
3/7: Mrs. Pinsky at Chester W. Taylor Elementary School
3/8: Mrs. Pinsky at Woodland Elementary School
3/9: Mrs. Pinsky at West Zephyrhills Elementary School
3/9 at 6pm: Parent University for current 5th grade families zoned for RBSMS
Staff from all curriculum areas, electives, and special programs will be in the Commons to welcome you, provide information and goodies, answer questions, and assist with registration. At 6:30, the presentation will begin in the cafeteria on next year’s course offereings and will feature administration, the counseling department, AVID, and Infinity staff.
See you Thursday, March 9th at 6:00pm at RBSMS!
- Mon. 1/25/17: 9:45am: Field Trip to WCHS with zoned 8th graders (Holzum/Pinsky)
- Mon. 1/25: 6pm-8pm: Parent Night & Curriculum Fair atWCHS for zoned 8th graders
- Wed. 1/27: 6pm-7:30: RBSMS Parent University for incoming 5th grade families (Pinsky)
- Mon. 2/1: 6pm-8pm:PHS Parent Night & Curriculum Fair for zoned 8th graders
- Thu. 2/4: RBSMS Articulation Meeting with Elementary Feeders at RBSMS
- Fri. 2/5: PINSKY Infinity/AVID applications due to Elementary Schools
- 3/6: Mrs. Pinsky at New River Elementary School
- 3/7: Mrs. Pinsky at Chester W. Taylor Elementary School
- 3/8: Mrs. Pinsky at Woodland Elementary School
- 3/9: Mrs. Pinsky at West Zephyrhills Elementary School
- 3/9 at 6pm: Parent University for current 5th grade families zoned for RBSMS
From January 23-27, 2017, RBSMS is participating in the national Great Kindness Challenge. Students have a list of kind acts they can perform on- and off-campus and can submit the list for prizes at the end of the week. Staff can initial acts they witness, or students can take selfies and post to RBSMS Facebook (@RBSMS) or to Twitter (@rbstewartms) using the hashtag #greatkindnesschallenge We’re so excited to see the positive effects of kindness!
1/23: Ms. Holzum and Ms. Pinsky presented live on the news to the students information about the Kindness Challenge
Quarter 1 Honor Roll will be on Monday, November 14th at 9:15 in our gymnasium for all 6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th grade students earning above 3.20 GPA in quarter 1. We look forward to celebrating your hard work with the ceremony, certificate, dog tag, and cookies and punch in the commons afterward.