Vital Health ProfilesServices available for employees, retirees, spouses & dependents covered under the district's Florida Blue medical plan.
By completing your Vital Health Profile (VHP) and follow-up visit, you will obtain important information about your health and become eligible for an incentive reward through the District’s Health and Wellness Incentive (HWI) Program.
The My Health Onsite VHP is an in-depth analysis of 26 key lab panels plus other health measures indicating high cholesterol, diabetes, liver functions, chemistry levels, nutrition, prostate cancer, hypertension and more.
From a blood draw and health questionnaire, you will receive a detailed report. You will be encouraged to discuss your health risks with the My Health Onsite medical staff, prepare a plan of action, and track trends that are essential to healthy living.
How to schedule an appointment for a VHP:
- Go to www.myhealthonsite.com, click LOGIN, then select PATIENT ACCESS; Select the Patient Access Hyperlink to take you to the Patient Portal page.
- Once on the Patient Portal page, enter Username and Password
- Click Appointments on the left navigation bar
- Select Facility Location, select Provider, select Visit Type (click Vital Health Profile [VHP]), select Date, and select Preferred Time
- Select Time and Confirm Appointment
Call 888-644-1448 to schedule your appointment through the My Health Onsite 24-hour call center.
There are a number of wellness programs available for free to HWC participants. Participants have an opportunity to earn up to an additional $100 incentive reward by completing two (2) wellness programs. Below is a summary of eligible programs:
- Weight Management
- Healthy Living
- Medication Management
- Tobacco Cessation
- Stress Management
- Behavioral Health
Watch your email for communications regarding additional wellness challenges that are offered during the year. We hope you enjoy your access to free health & wellness services with My Health Onsite!
Click here to view a printable version of the instructions.