The more scholarships you apply for, the more likely you are to receive some money for your education. I encourage you to apply for a handful or more of these scholarships to help you on your way to earning a degree with less financial stress.
Great Scholarship Websites:
General Scholarship Application click below:
November Scholarships-scholarships with November deadlines
Monthly Scholarships -these are scholarships that are offered on a monthly basis, so yes you can continue to apply until you get it!
Sixt Scholars Program-Due November 30, 2017
Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Education Scholarships- Due December 1, 2017
ACT College and Career Readiness Student Champion Scholarship- Due December 31, 2017
John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Essay Contest-Due January 4, 2018
National Honor Society Scholarship-must complete application by Jan. 30, 2018
NHS Senior Students:
- Create an account on the ISTS website at https://aim.applyists.net/NHS. If prompted, enter program key “NHS.”
- Complete the student portion of the application. You can make changes to your application until January 30, 2018. The student portion of the form will be read-only after January 30.
- You must have three recommendations to complete the application process. On the recommendations tab, enter the name and email address of your NHS adviser, school principal, and a third faculty member for the corresponding recommendation requests.
- The third recommendation must be submitted by another faculty member (i.e. guidance counselor, coach, assistant principal, etc.)
- ISTS will send an automated email to each individual with instructions and a code to complete their verifications. Please be sure you’ve entered the correct email addresses, and verify receipt with each individual.
- Prior to February 5, confirm that all three individuals have completed their recommendations. You can log into your account at any time to check the status of your application. Applicants are responsible for verifying completion of their application by the established deadlines. Applications missing recommendations are considered incomplete.
WEST PASCO LEGAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION Scholarship- Due January 31, 2018
The West Pasco Legal Support Association is proud to announce that it will be awarding the Joyce Schaefer Scholarship to one (1) qualified recipient. This scholarship will be up to $1,000.00.
- Scholastic ability and leadership qualities are primary criteria for consideration.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required, AND the student must attend, or have already been accepted by, an accredited college, university, or community college in the state of Florida.
- Students may be reimbursed, upon submission of the appropriate receipts, as outlined in Paragraph 5 of the application.
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JANUARY 31, 2018 (not postmarked) LATE AND/OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- NOTE: Any application without proper supporting documentation listed in the application will not be considered.
- West Pasco Legal 2018 scholarship application
2018 Congress-Bundestag Vocational Exchange Scholarship- Due January 31, 2018
Florida is once again participating in the Congress-Bundestag Vocational Exchange Scholarship Program. This scholarship/exchange program is administered by Nacel Open Door and provides an opportunity for 25 graduating high school seniors from across the United States to spend one year in Germany learning the German culture and exploring their career interests. Florida has been very well represented with the selection of students each year. There are currently six students from Florida participating in this program. Please bring this scholarship/exchange program to the attention of students you feel would be good candidates and encourage them to apply. The German vocational education system is quite innovative and has provided participating Florida students with a unique and worthwhile learning experience.
A brochure about the program is attached. Each high school in the state of Florida may nominate up to three students. Those nominated should possess the maturity and commitment necessary to be successful in an international exchange program. Although previous study of German is advantageous, it is not a prerequisite for scholarship selection. Student applications will be reviewed by Nacel Open Door and the Division of Career and Adult Education. Select applicants will be invited to interview with the selection committee, who will then submit their recommendations to Nacel Open Door to choose the final scholarship recipients.Completed applications must be submitted via email to CBYX@nacelopendoor.org no later than January 31, 2018.
A link to the application can be found on the Florida Department of Education’s website at http://www.fldoe.org/academics/career-adult-edu/the-congressbundestag-vocational-yout.stml. If you have any questions regarding this scholarship/exchange program, please contact Heather Conley at 850-245-0913 or via email at Heather.Conley@fldoe.org.
DeBartolo Family Foundation Scholarship-Due March 30, 2018