“Class Act” Band Trip!!
Hudson High School
April 7-10th, 2018
The Hudson High School “Class Act” Band was invited to participate in a New Orleans Parade! This is an honor for the school, community and our students!
We will be needing 10 chaperones. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 9. Selections will be based on hours volunteered and seniority. On October 11th , we will notify you via email if you are one of the lucky ones. Thank you for your consideration!!
We will have fundraisers to help bring the cost down for the individual student starting October 2.
When: April 7 – 10th, 2018
Cost : $735.00 per person
• New Orleans Jazz Museum at the U.S. Mint
• Music Walking Tour of New Orleans
• Steamboat Natchez Dinner Cruise
• Swamp boat tour
• Ghost Tour
• Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World, with mask making
• Dinner at Bubba Gump’s Shrimp Co.
• Dinner at Mulate’s Cajun Music and dancing
• Steamboat Natches Dinner Cruise
• Group Travel Video for all participants
• Martz First Class Motorcoach roundtrip
• 3 breakfasts/ 3 dinners
• 3 night hotel accommodations
October 13, 2017 $50.00 per person deposit (additional for travel insurance*)
November 10, 2017 $200.00 per person deposit
January 12, 2018 $200.00 per person deposit
February 23, 2018 $285.00 per person deposit (no refund after this date, unless you bought the travel insurance)
*Trip insurance includes “Cancel for any Reason Benefit”. This covers 75% of the non-refundable trip cost. Cancellation must be 2 or more days prior to scheduled departure) $37.50 – $45.00 additional per person.