2018 Health & Wellness Incentive (HWI) ProgramProgram begins November 1, 2017
2018 Health & Wellness Incentive (HWI) Program Quick Start Guide
*Program is open to employees and retirees covered under the district’s Florida Blue medical plan
Pasco County Schools will continue to offer a Health and Wellness Incentive (HWI) Program for employees and retirees covered under the district’s Florida Blue medical plan to help promote wellness and healthy lifestyles. Participation in the HWI Program is voluntary; however, participants must follow the steps outlined below in order to be eligible for the 2018 incentive.
Step 1: Complete your Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and follow-up.
- You must complete one HRA through the Health and Wellness Center (HWC) and online biometric questionnaire (completed by HWC staff).
- You must follow up with an HWC provider to obtain and discuss HRA results within 90 days of your HRA lab appointment to be eligible for the HWI rewards. All items must be completed by October 31st to be eligible for the 2018 incentive.
- Only one (1) HRA may be incentivized per program year (11/1-10/31). Payment for the incentive reward is based on the completion date of follow-up visit.
Step 2: Redeem Incentives through Fit Options.
- Select one (1) Fit Option to receive your incentive rewards.
- Participants may select their preferred option one of two ways:
- In person during their HRA appointment at the CareHere HWC.
- Online through the CareHere website. Click here for instructions.
- In person during their HRA appointment at the CareHere HWC.
- Those who do not make a selection will automatically be enrolled in Pascofit.
- Participants may be enrolled in only one option per year. Incentives may not be divided up between options.
Pascofit is a continuation of original HWI Program incentive payments. HWI participants who complete the HRA and follow-up are eligible for a $150 incentive reward.
Applicable to the Pascofit Option Only
Participants may begin and complete up to two (2) wellness programs between November 1 and October 31, and earn an additional $100.
- Click here for a complete list of CareHere wellness programs included in the HWI Program
- CareHere wellness programs may be completed through a Health Coach or via the online CareHere Connect 2.0 wellness portal
- These programs are assigned based on participant’s health needs and interests. Please see your CareHere Provider to be enrolled
- Additional programs included in the HWI Program:
Instructions on how to check your incentive compliance for the CareHere programs can be found here. If you are redeeming credit for completing the AHEC program, you must contact Lisa Giblin to begin the confirmation process.
Participants must complete the HRA and follow-up appointments before they are eligible for the next incentive. The total possible incentive reward for these participants is $250.
Participants enrolled in the Pascofit option will have the HWI rewards loaded onto their Visa Prepaid Card 4-6 weeks after the end of each quarter. Cards for new participants will be distributed approximately 4-6 weeks after the end of each quarter. New participants will have access to their funds once they receive and activate their Visa Prepaid.
|Incentive Payment Timeline|
|QUARTER||INCENTIVE PERIOD||ANTICIPATED PAYMENT|
|First||November 1 – March 31||On or before May 15|
|Second||April 1 – June 30||On or before August 15|
|Third||July 1 – September 30||On or before November 15|
|Fourth||October 1 – October 31||On or before December 15|
|Notice of incentive postings are sent to participants’ email addresses on file with CareHere. Log in to www.CareHere.com or call 877.423.1330 to update your contact information.|
Do Not Throw your Card Away
- Your Visa Prepaid card is valid for three (3) years
- Cards will be automatically renewed and distributed the month of their expiration
- Visa Prepaid cards will be issued for new participants 4-6 weeks after the end of each quarter
- Click here for FAQs regarding the Visa Prepaid cards from Bank of America
Cards are mailed to participants’ addresses on file with CareHere. Please log in to www.carehere.com or call 877-423-1330 to update your mailing address.
To report a lost or stolen Visa Prepaid, please call Bank of America at 866-213-8564 and provide them with the following:
- Card Information: 16 Digit Card Number
- Sponsor Group: Crowne Management Group
*Please note that Bank of America charges a $15 replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
Youfit is a health club focused on participants’ health. In addition to having a variety of equipment available, their encouraging and certified staff will be there to help make getting in shape as easy as possible and motivate participants along the way. Membership includes unlimited access to all Youfit locations, unlimited guest privileges, and unlimited group fitness classes.
Participants enrolled in the Youfit option will receive their yearly membership 4-6 weeks after completing their follow-up appointment at the HWC. The membership may be redeemed at ANY Youfit location the participant chooses.
Information on how to activate the yearly membership will be emailed to participants who elected the Youfit Option approximately 4-6 weeks after completing their follow-up appointment at the HWC.
Click here to learn more about Youfit and find a location near you.
Peerfit is a community that helps people discover the best fitness classes and motivates them to attend and share. For anyone who seeks freedom from the typical workout routine, Peerfit is the easy, flexible way to customize a premium fitness experience. Peerfit allows participants to explore different types of workouts, discover new studios around town, add variety to their routine, and continually renew their motivation to get fit.
Participants enrolled in the Peerfit option will receive their first set of 16 credits loaded to their account 4-6 weeks after completing their follow-up appointment at the HWC. These credits allow participants to take the classes they want at studios in Peerfit’s Premium Studio Network. Credits will renew automatically renew monthly. Participants who want to take more classes than the credits provided may purchase more credits when they need them. Have a studio you’d like to see included in the Peerfit network? Nominate them here!
Information on how to begin will be emailed to participants who elected the Peerfit Option approximately 4-6 weeks after completing their follow-up appointment at the HWC.
Click here to learn more about peerfit and find participating studios near you.