It’s the day before camp and you should be very excited!! To keep everyone and their loved ones safe we would like to share some guidelines we will need to follow during our percussion, flag and leadership camps July 20 – 23th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm. If you need a mask please email me.
Please arrive around 6pm so we can go through the screening and set up process and start practice at 6:30pm
– Bring the signed COVID19 waver (attachment)
– If you are not feeling well please do not come to camp.
– Students and staff will be screened for COVID-19 in the parking lot. – Screening consists of having your temperature taken, and answering the questions listed below.
– Once cleared you may enter campus with a facemask on.
– Facemasks are required while on campus and only taken off during outside practice, while socially distanced (6ft apart/3steps interval)
– Enter the band room through the double door entrance and exit through the back door to the practice field.
– Bring your own water bottle.
– Establish your own staging area 4’-3’ with water bottle and instrument case by the outside practice field.
– Hand sanitizer will be available.
– Avoid touching your face.
If you answered yes to any of the following screening questions you will be directed to leave campus immediately and seek appropriate medical care and will not be allowed to join practice until cleared by a medical professional.
– Have you been near anyone that’s tested positive or test is still pending?
– Have you have been tested and don’t have the results yet?
– Is your temperature 100.4 or higher? (this will also be verified by taking your temperature)
– Do you have cough and congestion that’s not allergy related?
– Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
– Have you lost your senses of taste or smell?
Some safety precautions you can take when you get back home from practice include taking a shower and washing the clothes you wore for practice.
I can’t wait to hear the drums and mallets warming up and seeing the flags being whipped around in sync.
Let’s make the most of it together!
See you tomorrow!!