Health & Wellness Incentive (HWI) Program
$150 Incentive Reward
- One Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Biometric Questionnaire (may be completed during your blood draw) and
- Follow-up visit within 90-days of the HRA
Click here or call 1.877.423.1330 to schedule an appointment with CareHere for your annual HRA.
You must complete the annual HRA before you are eligible for the next incentive. Only one (1) HRA may be incentivized per program year (11/1-10/31). Payment for the $150 incentive reward based on completion date of Follow-up visit.
EXAMPLE SCENARIO: John Doe completes his Health Risk Assessment on March 20th (during 1st quarter) and completes his Follow-up visit on April 5th (during 2nd quarter). Since the date of his Follow-up visit falls within the 2nd quarter, John Doe will be eligible for his $150 incentive reward during the 2nd quarter payments.
- Click here for a complete list of CareHere wellness programs included in the HWI Program
- CareHere wellness programs may be completed through a Health Coach or via the online CareHere Connect wellness portal
- These programs are assigned based on participant’s health needs and interests. Please see your CareHere Provider to be enrolled
- Additional programs included in the HWI Program:
Instructions on how to check your incentive compliance for the CareHere programs can be found here. If you are redeeming credit for completing the AHEC program, you must contact Lisa Giblin to begin the confirmation process.
Incentive payments will be calculated quarterly and loaded onto your prepaid Visa card. The quarterly breakdown is as follows:
|Quarter||Incentive Period||Anticipated Payment|
|First||Nov 1 – March 31||on or before May 15|
|Second||April 1 – June 30||on or before August 15|
|Third||July 1 – September 30||on or before November 15|
|Fourth||October 1 – October 31||on or before December 15|
Notice of incentive postings are sent to participants’ email addresses on file with CareHere. Log in to www.carehere.com or call 877-423-1330 to update your contact information.
Do NOT Throw Your Visa Prepaid Away
- Your Visa Prepaid card is valid for three (3) years
- Cards will be automatically renewed and distributed the month of their expiration
- Visa Prepaid cards will be issued for new participants 4-6 weeks after the end of each quarter
- Click here for FAQs regarding the Visa Prepaid cards from Bank of America
Cards are mailed to participants’ addresses on file with CareHere. Please log in to www.carehere.com or call 877-423-1330 to update your mailing address.
To report a lost or stolen Visa Prepaid, please call Bank of America at 866-213-8564 and provide them with the following:
- Card Information: 16 Digit Card Number
- Sponsor Group: Crowne Management Group
*Please note that Bank of America charges a $15 replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
2018 HWI Program Preview
*2018 options not available until after November 1, 2017 (start of new incentive year)
FAQ Quick Links