Ready to Begin the Pasco Go Healthy Fall 2020 Walking Challenge?
Pasco Go Healthy 2020 Spring Walking Challenge Participants
- Click here register
- Program begins October 19, 2020
- Late registration will be accepted until October 30, 2020
- We will send you a free pedometer to use throughout the challenge if you do not have one (while supplies last; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pedometer) – Click here to register now.
- Pedometers are provided by the District’s Employee Wellness Committee and will be distributed through interoffice mail
- There are no pedometers available through the Health and Wellness Centers
- Keep track of your daily steps/miles by filling out the electronic daily log provided on the Pasco Go Healthy Walking Challenge Home Page
- Submit your weekly totals to us via the program mileage link located on the Pasco Go Healthy Walking Challenge home page
- Responses are due every Monday by 5pm (October 26 through December 14 )
- Late submissions will not be counted until the following week
- Keep track of our group progress, and see how your peers are doing! Visit the Pasco Go Healthy Walking Challenge Home Page often.