Need help setting up your own workout plan at home? Check out the links below for helpful tips from the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and My Health Onsite:
Click on the links below for information on additional resources and programs you can access virtually:
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – services include counseling and referral for personal or work-related issues, health coaching, legal and financial consultation and a wealth of on-line resources
– Resources from My Health Onsite:
2nd Quarter Webex Educational Classes from My Health Onsite
(April – June, 2020)
– CALM – free resources with meditations, stories, music, talks and more all hand-picked to support mental and emotional wellness.
– Employee Benefits – for information on the group health plan, please visit the EBARM website here
– Florida Blue – members have access to tools to help find health care providers and compare treatment options. Click here or call 1-800-507-9820 for more information to make informed decisions based on your needs.
– My Health Onsite – to make an appointment at one of the onsite Health and Wellness Centers, please call the Help Desk at 888-644-1448 or visit www.MyHealthOnsite.com