2019 Health & Wellness Incentive (HWI) ProgramProgram is open to employees and retirees covered under the District's Florida Blue medical plan
Pasco County Schools will continue to offer a Health and Wellness Incentive (HWI) Program for employees and retirees covered under the District’s Florida Blue medical plan to help promote wellness and healthy lifestyles. Participation in the HWI Program is voluntary; however, participants must follow the steps outlined below in order to qualify for the 2019 incentive.
ALL ACTIVITIES MUST BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER 31, 2019
Step 1: Complete your Annual Vital Health Profile (VHP) *Formerly HRA
- You must complete an Annual VHP Lab Draw through the Health and Wellness Center (HWC)
- Only one (1) VHP may be incentivized per program year (1/1/2019 – 12/31/2019)
Step 2: Complete your Annual VHP Follow-up with an HWC Provider
- You must follow up with an HWC provider to obtain and discuss VHP results within 90 days of your VHP lab appointment to be eligible for the HWI rewards
- Payment for the incentive reward is based on the completion date of the follow-up visit
- Select one (1) Fit Option to receive your incentive reward
- Participants may select their preferred option during their VHP appointment at the HWC
- Those who do not make a selection, or select more than one option, will be automatically enrolled in Pascofit. Participants may be enrolled in only one option per year. Incentives may not be divided up between options.