Planning High School Field Experiences
Elementary & Middle School Programs are on a prearranged schedule. To plan a high school field experience at one of our environmental education centers follow these 6 simple steps.
Scheduling a trip
- Contact Us! – Contact Josh McCart to determine what dates and locations are available.
- School Approval! Make sure you submit an Activity Request form to your administration.
- Schedule your visit– Choose dates and activities, determine pick up and drop off time and provide other useful information so we can ensure a successful experience.
- Permission Slips! – Have your students get permission from their parents by filling out permission slip. (*Note: if you travel in any vehicle other than a school bus, you will need a different form)
- Pre/post test Have your students take a pretest prior to their visit. This data is extremely important to those who fund our program.
- Use the following helpful forms below to give to your students and parents.
Download HS visit packet to share with parents and students.