RBSMS Counselors are an integral part of student success at Stewart Middle School. School counselors support students’ academic, social, and emotional growth and consult with parents, teachers, and staff to collaboratively plan for student achievement.
How To Schedule An Appointment:
- Parents can call directly or email the grade-level counselor (listed above), if the counselor is unavailable for your call, please leave your name, best number to reach you, and a detailed message on our voicemail.
- Students can come to the Back Office and complete a Counselor Request form for support for academic and/or social/personal concerns.
- Online: See the main page for the link to request online.
How To Report Bullying:
Bullying is a repeated event that can damage a student’s social, emotional, and academic development. We want our students to be safe and actively engaged in learning activities at Stewart. We take bullying seriously and appreciate your support at keeping our campus a positive place to learn and grow.
To report an incident, parents and students can chose ONE of the following:
2. Click here to report an incident to Crime Stoppers (for most severe incidents).
Be sure to click “Yes” next to “Is this tip related to a school or student.”
3. Click here to print and complete a Bullying and Harassment Report Form.
This form should then be turned in to school.
4. Contact your child’s Administrator (Ms. Davis, Mr. Borders, Ms. Altman).
You can also contact the counselors for additional information or assistance at any time.