- Mon. 1/25/17: 9:45am: Field Trip to WCHS with zoned 8th graders (Holzum/Pinsky)
- Mon. 1/25: 6pm-8pm: Parent Night & Curriculum Fair atWCHS for zoned 8th graders
- Wed. 1/27: 6pm-7:30: RBSMS Parent University for incoming 5th grade families (Pinsky)
- Mon. 2/1: 6pm-8pm:PHS Parent Night & Curriculum Fair for zoned 8th graders
- Thu. 2/4: RBSMS Articulation Meeting with Elementary Feeders at RBSMS
- Fri. 2/5: PINSKY Infinity/AVID applications due to Elementary Schools
- 3/6: Mrs. Pinsky at New River Elementary School
- 3/7: Mrs. Pinsky at Chester W. Taylor Elementary School
- 3/8: Mrs. Pinsky at Woodland Elementary School
- 3/9: Mrs. Pinsky at West Zephyrhills Elementary School
- 3/9 at 6pm: Parent University for current 5th grade families zoned for RBSMS
From January 23-27, 2017, RBSMS is participating in the national Great Kindness Challenge. Students have a list of kind acts they can perform on- and off-campus and can submit the list for prizes at the end of the week. Staff can initial acts they witness, or students can take selfies and post to RBSMS Facebook (@RBSMS) or to Twitter (@rbstewartms) using the hashtag #greatkindnesschallenge We’re so excited to see the positive effects of kindness!
1/23: Ms. Holzum and Ms. Pinsky presented live on the news to the students information about the Kindness Challenge
1/25: During News (Ms Campbell & Ms. Webb) 2017 GKC at RBSMS Day 3 + After-News Video: What is Kindness? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO7_WX-gyVU
1/26: During News (Ms Campbell & Ms. Webb) Day 4 2017 RBSMS GKC + After-News Video: How To Change The World With Kindness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju3ygNPFH98
Quarter Two Honor Roll ceremony will be held on February 1, at 9:15 in the gymnasium. We’re excited to celebrate with you and your student their academic achievement!