- Designed by educators, Noodle Tools is an online platform promoting authentic research and original writing.
- Students and teams can collaborate in real-time, using integrated tools for source evaluation, note-taking, outlining, document archiving and citation.
- Embedded information-literacy modules teach critical thinking about source quality and credibility.
- Scaffolded notecards prompt original analysis and ideas.
- Students tag and pile notecards, then organize them into an outline to jump-start writing.
- Assisted by intelligent import of WorldCat data and expert help from NoodleTools librarians,students produce accurate MLA, APA and Chicago citations for even the trickiest sources.
- Teacher feedback and assessment features
- Google Drive integration (including Google Apps for Education accounts). Google Apps single-sign-on available.
- Full iPad accessibility
- NoodleTools Companion mobile app
- Register: You will see our school on top:
- The first option should be selected:
- This is ONLYfor authentication and done once. Then teachers and students can create their own user name & password.
I would recommend students use their ID#s and Funky passwords, if possible.
Students, See one of your teachers or Mrs. Rodriguez in Media for authentication username & password. (Used only once)
- Follow the on screen directions.
Here are some tutorials to get you started. Please let me know how I may help you with this resource. All subject areas can use this for research, writing and citations.
Anna Condoleon, Learning Design Coach. Charles S. Rushe Middle School
813-346-1237 813-346-1291 (fax)