6. 6a = transparent. 6b = translucent. 6c = opaque. 6d = opaque.
8. The plastic lunchbox.
9. A mirror’s surface does not transmit any light (it reflects all the light) so it is opaque. You cannot see objects behind the mirror.
10. A black surface absorbs more light than a white surface. The light is converted to thermal energy, making the black surface hotter.
11. Particles in the air scatter blue light more than other colors of light. As a result, blue light seems to be coming from every direction in the sky.
12. The blue light will bend the most because it has the shortest wavelength. The red light will bend the least because it has the longest wavelength.