Bright Futures – Class of 2019
Current Seniors – Class of 2019
Bright Futures Requirements
* Remember – It is YOUR responsibility to monitor your eligibility for this academic scholarship. Make sure you’re regularly visiting www.floridashines.org
* The application will become available after October 1st for the Class of 2019 at www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org
View Bright Futures award amounts and eligibility for Class of 2019 here: State of FL Financial Aid
- FL Bright Futures will RECALCULATE your GPA (weighted ONLY .5 for all honors, IB, AP, DE courses) and only from the academic core and 2 courses in world language.
- Must have documented community service hours on your transcript by graduation.
- Super-score, composite from the SAT or ACT will be used and testing must be complete by June 30, 2019.