Band and Chorus students,
The website has been updated quite a bit in the last few weeks. Please take the time to go through the following things before the end of the month.
- All students need to fill out the “Online Contact/Trip Release Form” for their area on the Resources page (the chorus one is giving some troubles so apologies if it’s not working yet). This is so we have your emergency contact and your permission for field trips for the 2017-18 school year. Everyone must have these done by August 17th. Also read through your handbook as I’m sure some things have changed from last year.
- Marching Band students need to go to the Music page and download, print, and practice your music. Keep in mind that some parts to Jupiter are going to be rewritten for band camp. Once our Stand Tunes book is done it will be posted on that page as well. The password is on the Facebook page if you need it.
- Everyone needs to complete the “2017-18 Intent to Perform Form.” This is to give me an idea of who to expect in the marching band, concert band, jazz band, chorus, etc.
- If you needed to pay your band fair share assessment, I will be in the band room this coming Monday and Tuesday from about 10am-3pm and 11am-3pm respectively. Don’t forget the student’s name and ID number must be on the check/money order or written down if turning in cash.
- The calendar has been updated, check it out.
- If you haven’t done so, “Like” our Band (Land O’ Lakes High School Band) and our Chorus (Land O’ Lakes High School Chorus) Facebook pages. They’ll help you stay connected!
I’m quite proud to be your director and am really looking forward to a great year with all of you. Let me know if you have any questions.