September 10 at 5am we will be meeting to leave for FSU. Please bring snacks for the bus since we won’t be stopping for breakfast or dinner. We should be back by 11pm.
Our band was invited to the FSU vs CSU football game (ESPN3).
We will watch the World Renown Marching Chiefs perform a pre-game concert, stands music, and half-time show. Also getting a preview of college.
• 5:00am ~ Arrive at HHS (students wearing this year’s band shirts)
• 5:10am ~ Depart for FSU (earlier if everyone is here)
• 9:30am ~ Arrive at Civic Center to walk to Chiefs field
10:15am ~ Watch the Marching Chiefs warm up, and perform.
• 11:45am ~ Arrive at stadium for FSU football game.
12:30pm ~ Game start
• (Lunch in stadium … It is pretty expensive so plan accordingly.)
• 5:30pm ~ Game over –be sure to eat in the stadium, we aren’t stopping for food.
• 6:00pm ~ Depart for HHS
• 11:00pm ~ Arrive at HHS