We are pleased to share that we have adopted myPascoConnect, a single sign-on platform that will allow teachers and students to use one username and password to access everything they need.
If you want access to your digital resources for the 2016-2017 school year, if you sick of memorizing URLs and different usernames and passwords, if you want a one stop shop solution myPascoConnect is your solution!
Please read these Quick Tips prior to logging into myPascoConnect and follow the steps in sequential order:
- Please click myPascoConnect to review a presentation then continue with the additional information below.
- Open myPascoConnect through Chrome.
- If you’re on Pasco County District’s network, click here to learn how to sign in.
- Some Apps which don’t support single sign-on out of the box require an extension to be installed. The extension injects the credentials into the page to simulate typing it in. If you are prompted to add an extension please click Adding the Chrome extension to learn how to install the extension. Apps that will require an extension to be installed one time: eSembler, Munis Self Service, myLearning (Canvas), myPascoStar, Office365. Click here to learn more.
- When you’re finished using myPascoConnect, completely quit out of your browser to ensure that you’re signed out.
- Tutorial videos can be found at http://docs.classlink.com/docs. Please note that you may need to login to content keeper with your email credentials.
- Pasco County employees, do you need to reset your myPascoConnect password? Click here.
- If you need assistance please submit a ticket through the Web Help Desk.
- Click myPascoConnect to get started!