Health Risk AssessmentsServices available for employees, retirees, spouses & dependents covered under the district's Florida Blue medical plan.
By completing your HRA and follow-up visit, you will obtain important information about your health and earn $150.00 on a Visa Prepaid card. In order to earn even more, be sure to participate in one or more of our wellness programs.
The CareHere HRA is an in-depth analysis of 26 key lab panels plus other health measures indicating high cholesterol, diabetes, liver functions, chemistry levels, nutrition, prostate cancer, hypertension and more.
From a blood draw and health questionnaire, you will receive a detailed report, which explains your results through color-coded graphs to help you better understand your results. You will be encouraged to discuss your health risks with the CareHere medical team, prepare a plan of action, and track trends that are essential to healthy living.
How to schedule an appointment for an HRA:
- Go to www.carehere.com and log on with your username and password (click I forgot my username or password if you do not remember).
- Click Appointments-SS in the green navigation bar to the left of your screen.
- Click More Selections
- When: Select a date range that fits your schedule
- What: Select Blood Draw
- Where: You may select a certain location, or choose All Clinics
- Who: Select All Providers
- Click Get Appointments
- Find an open appointment, click Make Appointment
- Enter “Health Risk Assessment” or “HRA” in the comments section
- Click Confirm Your Appointment
- Or, Call 877-423-1330 to schedule your appointment through the CareHere Help Desk
There are a number of wellness programs available for free to HWC participants. Participants have an opportunity to earn up to an additional $100 incentive reward by completing two (2) wellness programs. Below is a summary of eligible programs:
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Management
- Beginners Exercise
- Healthy Eating/Pre-diabetes
- Tobacco Cessation
- Hypertension Management
- Stress Management
- Healthy Body/Healthy Mind
Watch your email for communications regarding additional wellness challenges that are offered during the year. We hope you enjoy your access to free health & wellness services with CareHere!
Click here to view a printable version of the instructions