First-time User InformationServices available for employees, retirees, spouses & dependents covered under the district's Florida Blue medical plan.
As a participant of the Pasco County Schools’ group health plan, you have access to free medical care, generic prescriptions and wellness incentives through the onsite Health & Wellness Centers operated by CareHere.
In order to take advantage of this benefit you must first register with CareHere. You may register one of two ways.
- You may self-register online by following the instructions below or
- You may register by calling CareHere at 1-877-423-1330
We recommend that you self-register online so that you may become familiar with CareHere’s online appointment scheduler, CareHere Connect (wellness portal) and other wellness tools.
- Visit CareHere’s website at www.carehere.com
- Click on the Member Login button at the top of the page
- Click I need to register for the first time with my access code
- Enter access code “PCFSD7” and click go
- You should receive this message, “Access Code is for: Pasco County School District”
- If you receive this message, click next
- If not, click re-enter access code and re-enter code
- Review the privacy consent page and click I agree with above statements to continue
- Enter your social security number (required for identification purposes)
- Enter your date of birth (required for identification purposes)
- Create your username
- Create your password (must be different from your username)
- Enter your email address (you may elect to use your personal or work email address)
- Review for accuracy and click update
- Complete the health questionnaire page; you may skip any questions you cannot answer
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provide. You may now log in as a member by visiting www.carehere.com and clicking member login.
You now have access to the Employee Health and Wellness Centers
- Schedule an appointment to establish a relationship with a CareHere Provider
- Start earning wellness incentives by completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Access primary healthcare and genetic medications at no cost (co-payments waived)
- Participate in wellness activities offered by CareHere
Click here for instructions on how to schedule a Health Risk Assessment
Click here to view a printable version of the instructions