This year’s theme is “Cotee Investigation Agents“. We will participate in a simulation of an impact study of the Cotee River. We will camp out at the EMC and Werner Boyce Park on Friday night and enjoy a day of learning on the water on Saturday. This year’s Wild Weekend will run through Saturday night so we will only have one night overnight. Come and enjoy a weekend of meaningful experiences as we focus on coastal preservation and engage in deeper learning experiences we can infuse back into our classrooms!
Get ready to kayak and snorkel as we go down under!
For general questions about the training contact:
- Donna Hoague: email@example.com
- Josh McCart: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Stewart: email@example.com
Wild Weekend Archives
Wild Weekend 2015
“Deep Into The WILD!”
Wild Weekend 2014
- Dr. Chambers College of Marine Science USF
- Dr. Chambers_SeaLevel_2014.ppt
- Springs and Ground Water_2-28-14.pptx
You can also access information through the EEC’s website @ http://eec.pasco.k12.fl.us