Below are some tips to help have a wonderful, healthy summer:
Make your appointment in July with the school counselor to select courses for the school year — don’t wait until the August rush!!
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: MUST PRESENT THESE ITEMS:
- PARENT/GUARDIAN’S DRIVER’S LICENSE
- PROOFS OF RESIDENCY IN THE STEWART MIDDLE SCHOOL ZONE (if Driver’s License address isn’t current) — current utility bill, lease agreement, house contract etc. showing parent/guardian’s name and physical address (PO Boxes are not acceptable)
- 504 Plan/IEP (if applicable) – current IEP & Psychological report.
- REPORT CARD/TRANSCRIPT FROM LAST SCHOOL
IN-STATE (but not Pasco County) Florida TRANSFERS: Students transferring from another Florida school must present these additional items upon registration:
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS:
|4 DPT + 1 booster||3 POLIO + 1 booster|
|2 MMR||Hepatitis B Series|
|TDAP Booster (7th Grade)||Variciella (chicken pox) – 2 vaccines for 6th gr.|
OUT-OF-STATE TRANSFERS: Students entering a Pasco County School for the first time must have ALL of the above items PLUS the following items:
- CURRENT PHYSICAL – dated and signed by a physician within the last 12 months and specifies heart, lungs and blood pressure. Needs to be more than a statement that reads “child is in good health or normal”.
- VERIFICATION OF BIRTH – Birth Certificate